to expect next
be receiving a notice in the mail that will have an approximate delivery date
for your gown.
This date is an approximate ship date that the
gown will leave from the factory on its way to The White Rose Bridal.
3. Call a seamstress and let her know your
approximate ship date so she can reserve a spot for you.
4. We will inspect and steam your gown when it
arrives at The White Rose Bridal and Formal Wear.
5. We will call you and let you know that your
gown has arrived, and that your balance is due if you
6. You have approximately 14 days to come in,
try on your gown, pay balance due and pick up your
(If not picked up within 14 days a $20.00 per month storage fee will be
added to balance).
7. This would be the perfect time to finalize
your accessories unless you have already done so.
8. We have a huge selection to choose from and
would be delighted to help you.
are shipped directly from the factory to "The White Rose Bridal" FREE
of charge to you along with FREE initial steaming.