IMPORTANT COVID-19 MESSAGE BELOW!
Thanks for your patience. Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic all of our lives have changed! The health and safety of our BRIDES and CONSULTANTS is very important to us. To help protect everyone we have implemented guideline in accordance with CDC.
1. A non-contact temperature will be taken before entering the salon.
2. If your temperature or anyone in your party is above 100.4 you should probably reschedule your appointment.
3. If you have a cough, sore throat or fever, please stay home. We will gladly reschedule your appointment.
4. Don’t forget your masks and to stay 6’ apart.
5. The staff is no longer allowed to physically touch you to help you in and out of the gowns.
6. There will be a private consultant present to assist but you must have someone with you to help actually put gowns on and off.
7. Please be nice to our gowns, do not try to force the gowns to fit or zip, button or otherwise.
8. Appointments are approximately 2 hours long. Please watch your time. Appointment times have been spaced out to give the staff time to disinfect and clean rooms between appointments.
9. Your safety and ours is our top priority.
10. Children under the age of 16 are NOT allowed to enter the salon. (CDC rules)
11. Appointments only, no walk-ins.