How do I return an item?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Damaged Merchandise - Follow Instructions Below:
1. Notify the White Rose Bridal LLC IMMEDIATELY within 24 hours of receiving damaged merchandise. 507-932-3375 Tuesday-Friday 10:00-6:00 CST, Saturday 9:00-5:30.
2. If merchandise is damaged you will be given a Return Authorization Number. We will not accept any merchandise without the Return Authorization Number.
3. Product must be received at The White Rose Bridal LLC within 7 calendar days after delivery of the merchandise to you.
4. The product must be returned in the same box and packaging that it was received in, at the customers expense.
5. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition".
6. If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us it will qualify for replacement only.
7. Replacements are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
8. Upon receipt of damaged merchandise we will inspect it and either replace it or repair it at the stores discretion. All sales are final due to the nature of the merchandise.
9. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
Again you MUST contact us within 24 hours if you intend to return ANY item sent from our store. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and/or WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be accepted.
Please Note: All Gowns (Items) are inspected and photographed prior to being sent out to the customer for insurance purposes.